Loving.Serving.Caring.
Monday, February 19, 2007 @ 19th February 2oo7
Haiix.oh and i forgot to say.
Happy CNY everyone.
....
hmm. about the past few daes.
lets just say they werent good ones.
al0t 0f g00d stuff happened.
and bad ones too.
l0ls.
and its weird
everyone's questioning me abt my msn msgs.
But im not changing them.
Something really hurt me alot.
Not to mentioned pissed me off at the same time.
Well.
I just cant believe it.
i got the least for cny =/
even my di beat me nia -.-''
gahhhhhhhhhhh!!)("*£)(!"*£)!"£(!
and sth wrong wif mie labby nw.
on or off numl0ck ish e same.
tat whye u dun see any @ or ~ up there
=/
Haiix.
Perhaps this has been my worse cny ever.
Ie can get over the fact bout the low pr0fit.it means nothing.
but this cny messed up my feelings already.
It hurt me,it pissed me,it made me despise myself even more.
Oh and by hurt,Ie mean it.
my heart is broken,
my mind is throbbing,
My sleepless nights are slowly draining the life out of me...
I wonder how long this is going to last..
I feel like ending my life now...
But I know I cant.
Ie pr0miised someone very special.
Haiiz.
And please.
I just plain beg of you.
Dont put me through an interrogation session to find out about my personal life.
I'm already nice enough to type it out here on the blog.
Please...just respect my privacy.
Well....im going to audi.
I wanna play the troubles out of my mind...
Happy Cny everyone.
Hope you guys have a great time....

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.