Loving.Serving.Caring.
Saturday, October 13, 2007 @ hees.
haahs.heyy peeps.
just returned from church bout 1hr ago.
kinda tired.
today was my paternal grandmother's birthday.
together with my lil' bro's bdae yesterday.
so yeah, a very happy birthday to the two of you :]
anyways.
tonight feels kinda boring and weird.
you know, not hanging out with serene and xiao jiao when we returned to yishun , esp. since xin ting and kai yun were there too.awws. i kinda regret it already ):
but still, awesome day though.
these was a girl at church. kinda didnt know her name. but yeah, talking to her was fun.plus, she kept taking photos beside me.and ouch, the lights were sure bright ><'' so we were jokingly squabbling about the whole situation haahs .funny :]] after that in the evening i kinda insulted humphrey jokingly , and man did he take it real seriously indeed. scary, he was pointing at me and trying to control his anger.ouch.after that teacher dawei come over ask me what was wrong again and I was confused =S after that he said he was joking with me and hi-fived me -.-'''
anyways...*grrr* my whole body is itching ):
doesent feel good D: So itchy.
anyways next week we got one whole week off !!!! Fudtastic :D
PSLE marking week.. so nervous bout the exam despite the fact that its over no..?
kinda weird.
I'm starting to freak out bout' the whole situation. hees. :]
Pathetic lil' me ._.
Anyways time passes quite fast.
It was just like yesterday I stepped of the 5 United classroom to move on to 6 Obs, and next moment the menacing war with the PSLE is over.No more bones to pick with MOE examinations for now .LOL. *heehee*
Oh well, it's going to be awhile till the school term ends, which means more boring school days with nothing to do ): but still yesterday was fun hahahaha!!! freaking everyone out with xuan zheng's earthworms, especially ms koh LOL. quite fun :D so for like the whole day, we were poking earthworms on the ground of the school hall.uhhh..? awesome :) after that we were all rejoicing like nuts at school end. butbefore we could leave, it was just nice the p1 and p2s' flag raising .so yeah , we had to stand vigil too== i kept imitating the cute voices of the p1 and p2s .quite cute leii! after that we p6s were just laughing throughout .ouchouch. on the average yesterday was ok ^_^ anyways I'm 3/4 through "Train Man"" already!! so interesting and cute .haha. i have to say its an AWESOME book. =]] *recommending it to all book worms!!!* heeee.
anyways my hands are craving for a break.and besides I got a slight headache ): ouch. so yeah.maybe I'll go play some auditionSEA first after listening to some songs. (By the way, I MAYY be creating a new MSN account soon.depends on how bored I am no? :P If ya bored, you can add me at th3_Arblt3r@Hotmail.com yeah :]] by the way please state who you are or I'll mistake you for a stalker and avoid you =x )

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.