Loving.Serving.Caring.
Monday, October 29, 2007 @ To Us,my love.
Heyys.
Special post dedicated to someone yeahs haha.
So, here goes...
Looking back on a year we spent together.
How it's been.And the trials and tribulations we went through.Those painful and happy moments .It's been so fun with you and I hope it'll never end..ever!! =]]
My preciouss >D
Thanks for showing me unlimited patience that many can't easily give while emanating a sense of vivaciousness and well.partial stupidity haha.
But thats what makes you the person I know haha.Although at times you're a little too much, its understandable haha.But still, your absence )): as the saying goes," absence makes the heart grow fonder" but too much absence hurts alot >< I really hope you'd understand yeahs.
So still.
Jiayous!! May we head into infinity and beyond!!!
To us, my love

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.