Loving.Serving.Caring.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 @ ((:
Hahas .suddenly felt like wishing people happy bdae ;D
TO XINXIN LAOPO :
A VEHH HAPPIE BDAE TO YOU MYY BAOBEII <33
LOVE YA LOADS YOU LAOPOK WAHHAHAHHAHAHA =x

TO FELICIA BAOBEII :
HAPPY BELATED BDAES.I MISSED IT.SORRY.

TO ELIZA LAOPO :
i dunno when ur bdae.but yeahs.happy belated bdae @_@

TO DYAN SEE TOHHH JUN WEI(even though he doesent visit this blog o.o):
HAPPY BELATED BDAY AS WELL YOU TOOT.

TO erm..still got who ah
dodo o.o
anyways yeah =D
went to camp on sun.returned ytd(20th nov)
okies ;D
it was fun .
so so so much funn.
and i saw reuben for the first time.
he seemed pretty sad to leave the camp .
poor him ><
anyways yeahs.
overall it was fun
and like i stated above.
its xinxin's bdae.
i called her earlier today at 1148am.
dhen.
her sis picked up her hp.
I THOUGHT IS WAS HER
I SAY
HALLO XINXIN :D
then her sis went "huh? who you"
me : I SPAZZZ .I SPAZZ :D
sis: who? o.o
me : aiyo.i xinyu.i mean melissa o.o
sis: har. hello? hello? who you?
me : o___o spaz laa >:| forget me le.u good! D:
sis: -kup-ed-
-.-
so stupid o.o
ohwell :D

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.