Loving.Serving.Caring.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @ Isnt she ever satisfied?
zzz.typical parents.never satisfied with what their children get.
response to PSLE marks:
"Oh.ok.See la.If you had spent more time studying, you would have gotten 26x-27x+."
Moments later, the dear lady had it spread around my family tree, together with this very same line:"If she studied more, she should've gotten higher.See la, play so much computer.Thats why i tell you, i should have off the computer from the start."
Damn.Not even a ,"wow, your marks not bad wo." with a nice yet reassuring ,"if you had studied a lil more, you would've scored better.but anyways, good job!*"
*she could've shown the good job part through a little reward or something.

anyways yeahs.thats really bugging me everytime she says it out loud.
I mean.isnt improving 2 subjects which were always borderline passing to an A and a A* good enough?
"See la, never put in enough effort"
Oh my god, not enough effort?
spending all my pocket money to buy o lvl guide books to revise for the languages and a guide book for science...going online to search for essays to read..digging through mountains of old dusty yet heavy books(bytheway.the dust went into me and i was feeling sick for the whole of the next day)just to revise some stuff..............not enough?.My god, I thought I was going to slowly destroy myself with the workload...and that's what I get? Somebody,slap me.Yes yes, I know, some sensible yet mature teenager/adult is gonna come up to me and say,"You don't know how much more the adults are going through." But still.ARGH.I broke down and fell into depression for awhile in the process ,thank you very much.Right now, she makes me feel like, all im studying for is because I had to meet up to her expectations.Does that please any student at all?
Obviously not.C'mon guys, gimme some opinions yeahs =/.I mean, I study for myself.My future, my interests and aspiration....and now the fact that I had to push myself till I broke down...is because I had to please my parents?
What the heck, I can't take it anymore.
Anyways sorry I haven't been posting for awhile.Alot has happened these few weeks since graduation day, haiz.Will miss the teachers and fellow classmates from 5unitedo6 and 6obso7.oh wells.Anyways time's limited.Its 2311.Few more minutes till Dad starts barking at me yeahs.
I know it sounds mean.The term "barking",but well,thats what it is.Okies.Nights all ((:

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.