Loving.Serving.Caring.
Sunday, February 17, 2008 @ shallalalala.
Sorry blog's been kinda dead.
just so busy lately-.-
whats next is that i have photography training coming up on 1 march.
real hard to cope -.-
i feel like dying.so tired.
but nevermind .
i know where to draw my energy from :]
anyways yeah
today really made me appreciate having such great leaders!! :3
really cool.
like.both of them add together = superkemegaboomboombangbangcoolness :D
learnt alot today during follow-up and stuff.
anyways yeah.i need to rush off to do homework.its like.11.17pm and im gonna die soon.-.-'
so yeah.
nites all :]

You caught my soul when I was struggling to breathe,
You made me whole and now Your Majesty I see,
I belong to You.....
Yes I belong to You...
I love You Lord (:

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.