Loving.Serving.Caring.
Sunday, March 02, 2008 @ tranquility.
WOW.yesterday (1 March)
was really cool.
you know.
that day for CCH was really great.It was hamster day! They gave away hamsters to the winners at the end of the service after gaining parental consent.And there was little Xiao Li(one of the hamsters,named by sister yolanda) the smallest of them all, yet the cutest.Sadly Xiao Li was injured, and the winner didn't want her ): So there she goes, due for exchanging. I thought that'd be the last time I'd ever see that cute little hamster.But no, I was wrong. Turned out to be, Sister yolanda didn't ask for an exchange, and passed it on instead.Super funny.hahhs.Anyways, at night after service yesterday, I stayed together with Jovi and the rest. We were all slacking around,till pratically everyone went home at around 11pm+. And Jovi and I stayed, waiting for our mom to come fetch us.At this moment, Koon Yew daddy was gonna leave soon. Then we started to play catching, and ran all around the auditorium, up and down the squeaky white cross stage, and woah.I noticed the big gaps between the platforms.I always thought they were linked.So scary. Especially for the keyboardists like Dominic etc. (they must be used to it though.But for me, it scares everything you could name out of me.)So yeah.After around 15 mins, Garett and Dominic were gonna leave and Koon Yew daddy said he'd accompany us till our mom came.Super cool :D After exploring the artist room etc.,we went up to the admin office.Man, i didn't know that it could get so hot in there without the air-conditioning.So yeah,Wendy was there doing the zone F slides (managed to guess who she was) , together with well, Lynette and some other people whose names i didn't know.After that Charleston walked in.And everyone watched as Koon Yew kept carrying Jovi down from the slopes after he had climbed them.Later on, the whole room was silent as we watched Koon Yew carry Jovi and spin around after Jovi had "tong-ed" a 20c "into" Koon Yew o.o So funny.Then later on when everyone else had gone home, Jovi and Koon Yew were still playing.Grabbed a nougat and we headed towards the X-box console area after switching off half of the lights.As Jovi and Koon Yew played the xbox, I just treasured the moment I had alone(well, it wasn't exactly very silent.Was constantly hearing Jovi's fingers excitedly cicking on the xbox control) But it was nice.It was just..so quiet.At that point of time, it was really a 180 degree difference compared to what church is like during the day.During the day, church is bustling with people and the staff, and all the hubbub really gets to you, making you buzz with excitement. Then there comes all the fanciful lights, which really brings on a atmosphere buzzing with excitement and vibrance. But, at that point of time, it was so..different. The place was so silent and peaceful, just like the peace of God.Well, that's the House of God for you. At about 1.20 am we left the place.And we shut down all the lights in the auditorium and the walkway.And I couldn't take my eyes off the scene.In the dark, the place was especially beautiful.The sense of peace overwhelmed me, and I felt like staying there, just staring at the same scene forever.The tranquility...Alas, that would never last .So yeah, off we went to 39 Cambridge Road in a taxi after bidding goodbye to Koon Yew daddy. Overall had lots of fun.anyways cant wait for tomorrow's Follow-up!!! :]]

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.