Wow.Im shocked. It's been one year and 2 months since this blog has been up, and I haven't hit my hundredth post yet, while blurries was able to accomplish it in less than 5 months.my goodness.i feel pathetic.oh well.anyways wow.time really flies.its 16 april already , i really dont know what to say.It's just so fast! freaky. Anyways josephina's bday is coming up real soon.and thinking about how NPCC has been like since i joined, I really appreciate my ma'ams(all my sec 4 NP seniors) for being who they are.I just really look up to them as my seniors and there may just be a thing or two that I can pick up from them.
So far everything's great - my relationship with my peers are going quite well. but still abit of that time mismanagement.Almost late for the past few days.ugh. also, i've been learning so so so so so so so much in the past few weeks.just thinking about all that i've been through just hypes me up with excitement and joy.weird huh.
Hmm.due to time constraints.i think ill give a better post some other time yeah. Bye.