Loving.Serving.Caring.
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ God knows my name, and im proud of it!
wow.this is the worst time to post.but ah whattheheck.I'm already here ain't I? haahs.
Ok, so first and foremost, linked all.
Now going straight in (:
It's been almost one whole month since I didn't post. Made so many people miss out on my hols. Ouch.The past few weeks have just been phenomenal. So many great preachers, so many new revelations to build myself upon. It's all just so great. First we had Pst. Joakim. then Pst. Che-Ann. and last but not least, the most recent man of God, Pst. Josh Kelsey! It's actually the first time I'm attending his service, and woah, it just blew me away. His sermons..without fail, you'd know that THAT HAS TO BE GOD. His sermons really hit me hard.haahs .If I were a shooting target, you'd could say that God's arrow exploded me to bits. From the June holidays, I've really upped one level in everything, and I got to fellowship with so many people - from Audrey to so many people in my CG and beyond! Too bad hols are over.haiz ): But still, IT'S TIME TO GET BACK INTO THAT BATTLEFIELD AND WIN SOULS! :D

Saturday afternoon, Ivan preached an amazing sermon despite all odds, and I could just feel God speaking to me so strongly (: Truly God is amazing, and no one can ever doubt that amen! haahs.
P.S. Serene you're a spectacular, super cool photographer man!

Thursday, the st nics gang in F2 went for a meeting with Ivan, and IT WAS AWESOME. I was so moved, that I just wanted to cry throughout while Ivan was speaking, and in the end, I just couldn't help but tear during the sharing. I was at a loss for words.haahs.

I have said this once, and I will say it, again, and again, and again and for the rest of eternity. GOD IS AN AMAZING GOD.Out of the 6-7 billion people in this world, He knows each single one of us by name, as individuals. Knowing us even before He formed us in the womb..it's simply spectacular.

July's coming.Something's coming up.And I suddenly feel this gush of filial piety, yet with so many mixed emotions.Cruddy. Best thing is that I'm getting crappier these few days. I mean, a few weeks back, I gorged down half a watermelon in like what, 15 minutes? And that was after I ate my dinner excuse me. Ivan previously commented that the ushers might have to fit me into 4 chairs when I double my size. Goodness, I don't want that to happen. Better start exercising more.keke.Hmm..listening to CCC Oxford Falls' album Awakening right now. It's such a great album, I was crying when it hit the worship songs. (: amazinggg!!
Anyways it's getting late..(I mean early, its like.3.13am on a monday morning .got about 2hrs to sleep.) Having follow-up today.EXCITED!

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.