Loving.Serving.Caring.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008 @ June hols!
Wow! June hols are here! :DD
and that means many camps.
you know.last week.
i chiong-ed 2 camps in a row,
and i got to bond and know so many people.
E.g Isabel (we chionged through both camps together man!)
ahas.Yelled so much till my voice went hoarse.
Lost my voice already.haah.
You know, the camps were so fun.
but i lost my fav book (Hind's feet on High Places).yeah it's become my fav.ahhas!
and my brother's slippers, and MY slippers, and well.2 pairs of socks!
):
oh mann.
And now you know, when i look at Nicholas, all I think of is...cow lung.
You don't wanna know why.hahas.
anyways last week, from friday to sunday,
I was ultimately blessed by Rev. Tan's & Pst. Lia's sermons.
It was so powerful. and it has really helped me build up my foundation.
Anyways, now I'm uh.doing a little bit of homework here and there, trying to recall all that's happened so far.
It's a new term ahead, and I'm sitting beside Sherin! I'm darned happy :D
Well, hopefully she is too..
Poor her, sleeping beside the one who sleeps all the time in class :l
Ahh well.All the heartache.anyways I'm back to doing my homework yeah. (:

-End-

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.