Loving.Serving.Caring.
Sunday, August 03, 2008 @
Wow, one moment it's 2nd July 12am+ and the next moment I'm at 3rd August 12am+ blogging.Time really flies, huh. July's over so soon. So many tests, so many assignments, so many squabbles, so many encounters with God, so many decisions, so many..just so many.
Not to forget, so much crap :D

So yeaps, that's July all gone.
July
Had our very first CG since the new format of CGs had been implemented! Was so fun, and earlier this week, we got to see Serene do her very own indian dance! Not to forget that our F21 blog was made on that very day!
http://whatf21saiddd.blogspot.com/ =D
Hmm, just realised that I can't blog for long. Won't really touch on July.
So yeaps, yesterday was FOP. and it was awesome. when i looked at the crowd at the indoor stadium, I could just imagine HoGc moving up to that level. and that isn't too far away as well . I tell you, I have never P&W for such a long period of time in my life. frankly i wasn't very used to it, but after a while it just began to sink in.
huh. don't really know what im typing anymore.anyways gonna go off lerh.
DISCIPLINE!

Hosanna, Hosanna. Hear the cry of our hearts, the cry of the broken and the redeemed.

Pigs can fly
MELWONG;
061095
HeartofGodchurch 2.0
SNGS
allforYOU.
keyboardist
projectionist

Mooooooo

Links
IVAN!:D
Joanne!(:
F21 blog
Serene!
Isabel follow-up buddy

1Wisdom 2008
Jessica(SNG)
Qijun
VanessaEe
Squad Blog
Jing Ting
Rochelle
Litong
Afrah
Timothy-
Xin Ting xD
Katherine~
Clarice

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.